October 31, 2008

财神婆 IS COMING TO TOWN~~~
ok you all can laugh at me XDDDD
i don't even mind
coz this is the reason i want to post this ''siao zar bor" miah pic up
i want those who in mood swing now can laugh like crazy when they saw this pic^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH SHIZ LENG LUI *3*

went to school and do nothing
gossiped with jane and do some revision
around 1030am almost half of them 'escape' from class ==''

i want to do so too but i got no transport to pickme up T.T
so what i can do is wait until my mammi come and pick me up


1230pm irene followed me down to town with my mammi
mammi went to back to settle her stuff
and me and irene headed to MCD to buy our lunch
saw xiixeer there =]
xeer~~~~~
i miss the handsome lil boy lor ^3^


so we habis our yummy MCD inside the car
when mammi was at another bank somewhere near TONG HING


not going to post up our 'artistic' eating post here XDDD
if you really want to see
visit irene's blog
i think shes going to post it up =p

so as usual irene stay at my mammi's office with me
i felt that irene is just like my sister now ==''
right? IRENE CHUAAAAA XDDDD
we watched 珠光宝气 together until 6pm
_____________________________

JUST A SMALL REMINDER
for those who want to adopt my cbox layout.
please click the image and view it to make sure that the layout can fit in your sidebar or where ever you put cbox.
all my cbox layout is kinda 'huge'.
small size cbox layout will be out soon
so please stay tune and always welcome back to adopt the latest cbox layout.
thanks =)
领取CBOX面板
CBOX 1-7
CBOX 8
CBOX 9-12
CBOX 13
-PLEASE MAKE SURE MY CBOX LAYOUT CAN FIT IN YOUR SIDEBAR OR WHEREVER YOU PUT CBOX.
-click & save the cbox layout you want and upload to your own server
-leave down which cbox you
want
, email and your blog url at my tagboard so that i can send you the code.
example :

P/S : DO NOT REMOVE CREDIT BELOW THE CBOX.
THANKS.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com