October 11, 2008


2rd post for today
felt so uncomfortable without my msn
exam today was sucks till max
my prinsip perakaunan sucks till max i tell you
i'm not good in counting

to-do-lists aftem exam
-reformat my comp
-watch Painted Skin again
-buy printer ink
-taking law test
-help xiaoping to create her blog
-DIY a pencil case
-50 times sit-up per day
-20 minutes cycling
-study for spm
-intro of jay chou 魔杰座 post
-clean up my messy study table
-watch 与敌同行
-coffee bean high tea *who want to go with me?*
-sing k *kena booked liao*

aye..
so many things to do!!!


HEY YOU!!!
YEAH!! YOU!!
don't be so miserly to leave me comment eh
at least a HELLO lar please
my cbox very lonely lor
for those who don't know where to leave me comment


*click the pic to enlarge*
or the simple way just click HERE

i will be glad if you do so =]

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com