October 15, 2008
day out with my ex-classmates
they are eling, fee, cantik, chubby, chan, raymond and jason

so we had our lunch at mc donald
saw nanni with her friend
so we decided to rob nanni with a FRENCH FRIES
CHAN IS THE ROBBER WITH CAP
it was so funny
because we thought nanni was still inside the shop
when we turned our head back to peeping her move
she was just behind us and smiled to us
ROB NANNI PLAN FAILED!

irene came to meet me up
she gave me a pair of patrick [one big one small]

plus 3 pieces of spongebob stickers as my bday present

how nice she is huh?!

then we went to 5th floor fun square
those guys were playing bball
so i meh play my most favourite DEAD HOUSE 2 lor
raymond came to join me to shoot the carrion
i was like so high but at the end raymond won the game
terus beh song oh me!!!

we watched [EAGLE EYE] after that
*CHARLES CHUA, NOT SO NICE LOR THIS MOVIE*
XDDDDD
i did not like the ending bar
i want JERRY to die at the end!!!
cruel oh me hahahas
maybe action movie is not my cup of tea?!
I LIKE THOSE MOVIE CAN MAKE ME CRY INSIDE THE CINEMA ONE!!!
special ler????

went to kbox with eling, chubby, cantik and jason
i did enjoy when i duet 为你而活 with cantik
but eling doesn't like it
COZ WE ARE SPOILING THE SONG!!!
lols lor can?



back home then
tomorrow need to go yen's house
i think gonna have fun there with classmate =]

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com