October 12, 2008



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!

mammi bought me a choc moist cake on friday

this is the first time dad and mum sang birthday to me
they looked so silly but im touch
LOVE YOU -3-

just type out the scedule of today
went for a morning jog with my family
then headed to 'HAI WAI TIAN' to had our breakfast
back to home and prepare going out
sent my laptop to galaxy for reformat
fuiyohhh liangzai gorgor talked with me lor
sibeh happy XD
after booked the movie tickets
me and mammi ate sushi for our lunch


both of us cried because of the movie
YA I WATCHED PAINTED SKIN AGAIN!

i saw all of this chio bottoms at F.O.S



im gonna buy them home right after spm XD

dinner with 'yiyi and yijiong'
yiyi gave me an angpau as my bday present
thats all =]

ELING, JOEL, ADRIAN, HAZEL, FLORENCE, FEE, VICKI, IRENE, LAWRENCE, IAN, ESTHER, SAFFY, NALVIN, BABY MEL, ROUL, CAMMI, CAL, CHAN, FANGYEE, LAULAU, GRACE
i think i din't left out gua
THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES
i'm glad that you all of you really did remember my bday
especially those send msg to me during late night yesterday
* FYI some of them need my reminder how sad :'[ *
LOVE YOU ALL CHUUUUUU

I FALL IN LOVE WITH MY DARLING LAPTOP NOW
it is like a brand new laptop now!!
new version photoshop *don't jealous*
new version MSN


*click to enlarge*
my msn now rocks till the max
sibeh class^^

迷之音:ah moi!! tml got science exam ahhh!! type so much noneed study ahh huh?!
yahor!!!! okies gtg chiaos~~



images of bday will be upload tml

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com