November 03, 2008

TAG REPLY

siying : will send you the code when im free.
cal: hai hao lar XDDD you xie ren chang ge hen nan ding!
irene: dare u diu da bian to me?! XDD go find you zhang dong liang lar~~
diyana: i sent put the code dy lols.
nayli: click and save the cbox layout then upload to your own server to get thelayout url.
fangyi: hahahaha thanks thanks.


stayed at home for the whole day.
watched 不良笑花ep9 & CODE BLUE.
OH MY GOAT!
YAMAPI IS SO HEAVEN HANDSOME!
but too bad he acts too cool CODE BLUE.
then study a bit bit.

i checked my inbox just now.
WHAT THE HELL~
when i opened the hotmail.
i saw SOMEONE very close with me sent me a forward email.
the title is LOOK CLOSELY.
then i really look VEEEEEEERRRRRRRRYYYYYY closely.
i stared at the pic and follow the instruction to find the 3 pairs of shoes.
YOU GUESS WHAT HAVE I SAW????!!!!!
A SUPER SUUUPER SCARRRRRRYYYY GHOST FLY OUT!!!!!
DAMN DAMN DAMN SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!
I SHOUTED SO LOUD UNTIL WHOLE TAMAN CAN HEAR THAT!!!!!
TO EVERYONE~~~~
PLEASE EHHHH DONT SEND ME THIS KIND OF EMAIL TO ME.
my heart cannot tahan one lor please!!!!!
and those kind of email very VUI de please dont send me i beg you~
if not i sure curse you 99 i tell you!!

new cbox layout will be post up tomorrow.
gtg chaos *3*

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com