November 28, 2008
i did enjoy the third day of ' bringing house'
pics will post up tomorrow
oh just wait k?
was busy playing with pet society XD

chat with QIQI just now
she asked me to see a blog which is belong to a pre- junior girl
heres the post:

Yeah man!Its over!!!What is over?Orientation!!Hahaha.Not fully over la..tomorrow got class party only.Then,the end and bye-bye!!Haha!But,finally!The studying part of the orientation is over!!!2 weeks I've been studying in class.*Pengsan*After tomorrow..my holidays begin.But,trust me..It's gonna be freaking boring!Holidays sucks!I miss Annabelle,Audrey,Mackayla,Gunting(XD),Who Who(XD),Kencing(XDDD),the lesbian girl(XDD)&Max(Audrey and Annabelle,I mean it AS A FRIEND!=])..lol.But,so far..they are the seniors that I enjoy talking with.Hmm..forgot to tell you guys that I'm in green house.I wanted to be in blue..but oh well.Green house..ok la.Not that bad after all.Lol..the seniors in that house are kinda cool.Lol!So hopefully next year..I shoud be ready for secondary school eh.Haha!Oh well..actually..being in Tshung Tsin isn't bad after all.I hope that I will improve in my studies and stuff.Gahhh...lazy to blog now.Lol.God bless.

-Maxine-

* the lesbian girl is me =="
you know what?
i was tearing in front of the computer when i read that
i know is gay but...
you all never know this kind of feeling until you got this experience of bringing house for sport day
believe me!
this is the most memorable thing if you are study in tshung tsin XD

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com