May 30, 2008

weeeeeee
i just get this buku soalan ujian berkomputer pemandu
so im going to 'makan' this tiny-little book before the test
and attend the class for 5 hours or maybe 8 hours?
sui bian lar ==''
yisssssh
mammi said if i fail the test
i need to pay the test's fee by my own
sobsob T.T
if i pass
she will give me extra salary^^
so lols lar you mammi

today was so bored
non-stop yawning -o-
dl some brushes for photoshop
and some NEWS's song
i just begun to become NEWS's fan
I YAMAPI

hang out with fangyee, fee, and cantik
i am looking forward to kbox ing wth them
poor them
need to endure my 'NICE' voice
hahahahahahahahahaha


my cat MUCHI
cute right???

nothing much to blog
sobsob
my blog i getting more and more boring
nevermind lar
wait until yenyen's birthday
im sure i got a lots to post on that day
just stay tune k?

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com