May 09, 2008

I LOVE YOU MS GOH
thank you for always willing to take the time to teach me book keeping
and you always do care bout me
i promise i will get at least 50 marks for my book keeping paper
i do not have to much expectations
i will give you a BIG BIG BIG suprise on teacher's day too
stay tune =]
__________________________________
my final examinations are starting tomorrow and frankly speaking
i just touch my chinese book
too much to memorize
what is more i know nothing about my math
oh gui lar
*faint faint faint*
somemore i 'lai yeh'
impact my study mood du *many excuses de lar me*
_____________________________________________________
deal with the reason i will just sit in front of the comp and online ing when i reach home
so is better for me tostay at school till 4pm to do some revision
*hope i wont sleep at the library lar*
_______________________________
ini saja buat hari ini
bye bye semua
chu

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com