May 20, 2008


Geeee
School day again
Why doesn’t the school let us start holidays this week
It is boring enough to stay at school just to chit-chatting with friends
Listen to teacher with my sleeping brain
Hanging around at canteen
…….

Bahhhhh
Totally disappointed
s2yi is not cooperate at all
Everyone is doing their own thing
Everyone is self-centered
First the class jacket
Second the singing contest
Third the class trip
And now
You all still got the mood to present drama during teachers’ day?
Do you think it will be successful if we don’t cooperate?
Toh soi only~
讲就天下无敌,做就有心无力
Just as every teachers of our class said
ATTITUDE PROBLEM
Narrrrr
After I post this sure those silly people spam tagboard again
Come lar come lar
I scare oh~
I just want to vent emotions also kena attack
Bla bla bla
*I remain neutral in s2yi*

S2zhong,s2xiao and s2ai launched a donation event to aid the rescue effort
I WILL DONATE my pocket money and get some from my mum
No matter how small the money , is appreciate
As far as possible to help people in need




若叶竜也


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com