May 17, 2008
oh yeshhhh
i can feel you FREEDOM~
come come
come and hug me <3 finally i've finished my final term

went for a hair cut at de' hair saloon
i loveeee my hair so much =]
thanks rose

before*

after*

having lunch with mummie's boss
then he fetched us back
thanks uncle peter


borrowed this two of drama from fee
kizuya roxx
tamashita roxx too
im in love with japan culture
taaadaaaa

awwwww
irene dare you delay our date
but nevermind lar
not your fault also
so we just hang out on monday lar k?


to WHO-EVER-YOU-ARE
my nose is big
come on lar
i know this since i was born
i dont mind what
i thanks GOD lagi for giving me this big nose so that i got a perfect keen sense of smell
except when others give out 'gas' from their ass
dont simply judge or critisize people
you're definitely not upsetting me
sai hei larrrrr
i want to mention something to you too
IM BLACK LIKE DARLIE the toothpaste
MY TUMMY IS BIGGER THAN WATERMELON
but who cares
I AM WHO I AM

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com