May 07, 2008

可不可用餘下薄弱氣力換取一聲親愛的♥

comp*
most of my classmate had VISITED my blog
i was like O.o
luckily i didnt write anything 'bad' about one of them
just 'advice' to someone
my visitors counter raise in sudden
zadao...

me fangyee cantik
we are using cantonese in our conversation
so lols
awwwwww
i miss vicki again
i mean miss vicki badly
it's been real long i talked to her
of coz i know she dont miss me =[
你梗系吾记得我呢個kai婆喇?!
poor me
my cantonese is worst now
*im not lesbian for sure*

i was so fed up wif my club chairperson
i know i am the programmer
but please lar
why cant you just call the bus driver by yourself since you got the phone number?
i still need to finish all the bullshit you ORDERED me to do last time
write a letter to the biscuit factory
contact the zoo management
take the application form from cca
fill in the form and distribute to all the club members
and sooooo on
dont tell me you cant do this simple thing to relieve my burden




just finished edit skin for fangyee
quite simple but i think it suit her
pink enough right?
hope she like it






0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com