May 25, 2008

i dint go to church today
my mum cant start her car engine
then my dad tried to start the car
its worked
so lols

mammi brought me buy my colour lens
i supposed to buy 2 tones
but need to order
and it is much more expensive
so i just bought 3 tones
grey green and brown
total RM 120


went to citymall popular to buy english love fiction
i will start to read more english books during my holiday to improve my english
hahahahha



saw this bearbrick at present for you
fuiiiiyoh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I WANT LOR
who can buy for me??
RM 69.90 per set [small]
RM79.90 per set [big]



mammi get me a marie mirrow
kawaii neh~
thanks yo



irene's bday is coming soon
dont know what to get for her as present
plus i need to suffer what to buy for yenyen too
she can get whatever she wants
orang kaya bar people
hmmm
lawrence said tha no need to buy for him
but i would feel embarrassed lor
see first lar



别轻易放弃 明天要许更多愿望
装满了勇气 就更有力量

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com