May 28, 2008
i escaped the bk tuiton lols
play bball with fee
we talked alots
shhhhhhhhhhh
secret!!!!


back home
online ing as usual
makan minum as usual
sleep like babi as usual
stay at home 'bot moi'
*yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn*
_________________________________
been tag by missvit =]
6 things I'm passionate about;
*myself of coz
*music my soul
*JAYCHOU
*camwhoring
*day reaming lols
*photo sticker shooting?
6 things I say too often;
*屁股啦你
*随便啦
*你爱咯
*fuiyooooh
*8uiiii!
*大便啦你
6 books I've read recently;
*the trouble with valentine's day
*vivi
*cawaii
*公主娃娃
*想要你的爱
*newspaper?
6 songs I could listen to over & over again;
*专属天使
*复刻回忆
*眷恋
*all because of you
*mahaloha
*消失的彩虹
6 things I learnt for the past year;
*be myself
*be independence
*budget my salary
*try too understand ppl's feeling
*love the one i hate
*study hard?
6 people to tag;
*wen
*greentea
*qiqi
*hazel
*bubble
*irene

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com