May 26, 2008

geeeeees
i've been slacking the whole day long
eat and eat and eat
sleep and sleep and sleep
im gonna be a BIG FAT ASS PIG when school reopen
sit infront of the computer and do nothing
got lar
changed fangyee's blogskins
dl some new songs
watched THE CHEATER
YAMAPI san YOU ROX
________________
okies
i've changed my blogskins too
i love the idea of my banner
but my edit skill make the whole thing soooooo cacat
i'm so pissed with it
maybe i will change it to a slideshow
hmmmm
donno lar
__________
irene's bday tomorrow
hey babe
be punctual ar
=]
otang your present first coz i donno what to buy for you
heee
______________
bout my year end hong kong trip
im not sure already
join eling and joel?
or follow the tour to hk with my mum?
joel delayed the progress of the entire plan
if i go with eling
my budget is limited
and maybe she will neglect me because of joel
i dont lie this kind of situation
if i go with mammi
i can buy whatever i want
and of coz my mum wont neglect me lor
howwwww?
真理那么美丽
淹没了我的眼睛

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com