May 23, 2008

last day of school
ohhh heaven
my adequacy holidays is begin
I WILL I WILL ROCK YOU

pe lesson
i was sharing my feeling with qiaoroul
never thought that she is a good listener
she respect me when i am talking
and she will give me useful advice too
not like others
they just find you to spread out their feeling
but wont listen to what you want to share with
geeeee

and i get my sci paper back
whooooots
i know is not a big deal
but for me
THIS IS AWESOME
*laugh out loud*
oh yaa
my dad is going to let me take the law class during holidays
and i will take the law exam straight away after that
whoooots
i love you dad
begging my mum to give me my salary month by month
i want to learn how to barget budget my salary
but she always ignored me
wateva
i still got daddy
i can ask permission from him
blerk
taaaaaaaaaaaadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
MY CHILDHOOD FANTASTIC PICS
*shouting*
this is not a BABY BOY!!! is CUTE LIL BABY GIRL
*awwwwww*
IM CUTE!!!dont you think so?
*gahhhhh, dont throw egg to me*
such a POSER. no wonder i like to camwhore when i grow up
ccccccccc. my zhut zhut there=]
spot me!!!
fuiiiiiiyor
my childhood mate
i heart him before lols
shhhhh
no one knows
so lets keep it a secret now
teeeeeheeee
HE IS 朱立豪
THE END

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com