May 04, 2008
i shared the secret to you
and see
what have you done?
you break your promise
YOU DINT KEEP THE SECRET as you promised me yesterday
do you know the feeling of being betrayed?
it was R-E-A-L-L-Y hurt
i shouldnt tell you that
why am i so STUPID huh?
PLEASE PEOPLE!!!!
take this as reminder
i wrote this out not to offend 'some people'
just to write out my feeling
dont misunderstanding

and you
EXPLAIN IS SAME LIKE COVER UP
i dont care who are the one spammed my blog
I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT
WHAT I WRITE IS THE TRUTH
go and ask the classmate
your behaviour in chasing __ during lesson really did affect some of us
seems you dont listen to my advice and i dont want to scold you in front of class
so i just write it out to express my discontent
i did not do anything wrong
YOU ARE A ROMANTIC GUY FOR SURE
but please
do the appropriate thing at the appropriate time
if you feel that there is nothing wrong with you
i apologize to you
SORRY BOY

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com