May 22, 2008

reached school early in the morning
then i saw fangyee take out her small little kapo
hahahas
fangyee
i prefer my own kapo lols

sze chuan's donation today
due to the reason mum has already donate at church
so i just donate RM10
and bought one keychain cost RM6 from esther
thats all what i can do to help



i still got tons of homework
ART
MORAL
i want to bang my head to the wall lar
geeeeeh
i'm so busy planning my holiday
27th of may irene's bday
31st of may kbox with cantik, fangyee
or maybe date with kaman
1st of june yenyen's bday
and somemore i need to buy so many bday presents
include yihui's present too
my wallet is gonna bocor
sobsob




I felt so emo recently
I'm kinda have some problem between me and my friends
why do human always wearing a mask to live
we hide our real personality to avoid people hate us
we have been in against our will all the times
life is really hard if we past our life in this way






迫于无奈
做出一些自己不愿意去实行的东西
别人不了解
而自己也不愿意把想法摊出来讲
人心难测
只怕别人厌倦自己
笑里藏刀
在背后说些有的没的

有些事情
只要你愿意花点时间去明白
没有做不到的事
不需要诸多借口来辩解

可否想过别人是否厌烦
帮了忙
还要看人脸色
可能是我自己敏感吧

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com