January 24, 2009
sorry for no posting for 2days
i've been bz hanging out with CASSANDRA CHU YEN RONG XD
quite tired now so i will just post in point form

23.1.2009
-watche drama at home until 1pm something
-cassandra called and asked me to go out with her
-3pm something cassandra picked me up from house to school
-reached school , met feefee and some ex-scoolmate (tug-of-war)
-cassandra cannot get her volkswagen's engine to start (what a good experience)
-called her sister' bf to come and fix the car and so on
-went to cassandra's 'HOUSE HOTEL'
-cannot start the car engine AGAIN
-changed car
-citymall to buy simon's present
-picked up feefee from her house
-went to wisma to buy another present to simon ==''
-back to cassandra house
-damai coffee bean to meet with sim, fusiang, sam and wong
[OMG I MISS YOU SO MUCH SIM! *fyi she just came back from NZ*]
-they jumped inside the car and follow us to kk upperstar
-celebrate simon's bday with cantik, jason, feefee,cassandra and simon's cousin brendon
-dinner till 11 something
-they all want to go clubbing but i was wearing a very childish long sleve shirt with short pant and slippers
-called my dad and sim ask for permission from my dad to bring me out until 1230am and dad agreed
-sent sim and fusiang to BALZU
-asked cassandra to send me home because i want to although my dad let me stay till 1230am

24.01.2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LESLIE!
-watched drama until 10am something
-cassandra called to ask me out
-after 2 hours she FINALLY reached and picked me up
-mum's office to get some money :p
-went to cp to meet with simon, brendon, cantik, jason, nalvin
-did a very IDIOT thing with cassandra lols *behold. i will post up the pics on next post*
-watched [underworld 3]
-high tea at starbucks alone ==''
-back home

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com