January 30, 2009

sisters ♥

haha day out with IRENE CHUA today!
oh i will properly let's the photos do the talking
so freaking tired after two and a half hour steambot at Bukit Padang

we went to take neoprint b4 the movie start
we watched [InkHeart]
the movie is not as good as i thought
oh and the neoprints i will post up when i get my scanner back

kbox sing k :)



bought a nose pore cleansing strips from SASA


headed to starbucks and bought caramel macchiato for myself




steambot at Bukit Padang :D
since when my mum has another daughter huh?!

















YOU SEE!
irene so hamsap and ask me to snap this XDXD




nananananana!
my mum so close with irene lor!




i guess irene chua will post in detail
so
just visit her blog lar irene's blog

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com