January 29, 2009
hang out with mammi just now
spent her for movie :)
i'm a good daughter don't you think so? XD
we watched The Wedding Game
this movie is so hilarious
黑人哥is ultra funny can
i laugh till i want to die *choi choi choi touchwood!*
saw quite number of friends at cinema
hazel, fee and her bro, simon and his ex, sotong, TLF and CLY

bought fish leong's latest album using my own money :p
i felt kinda dissapointed because theres no taiwan version in the cd shop
i want the original one but not the malaysia version
taiwan version is so cute lor
baby blue in colour with a ribbon infront
so hope that i am in taiwan now :'(
went to buy my spec
i lost mine in taiwan
how careless i am
will get my new spec on sunday
show you guys next time
my mammi bought a versace sunglasses too
the price kinda shocked me O.O
bought a wallet for daddy as his very advances bday present XD
manatahu he bought 3 new wallet from taiwan liao
REALLY LOLS!





[edit]
changed the header upthere
the babies very cute right?
hover on it and u will get my english name =)
[/edit]

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com