January 06, 2010

✿ way to go


seriously, Tumblr rocks
I can follow people who post nice pictures and meaningful quote
you can see I've put something at my sidebar
I copied it down from Tumblr
some I can handle, but still there are 4 things I need to learn and master them
distinguish sense from nonsense, accept change as inevitable, admit mistakes and be calm

glad to hear from friends that my english is improved
nah I still talk rojak language lmao
I do take it serious and put effort in master my english
kinda regret din't learn properly in high school
never mind I read Essential English Usage & Grammar, learn by reading books and even by reading blogs (envy-not, charleschua, xiaxue and cheeserland)
it helps I swear

craving for horrow movie now
should I combo JU-ON and Paranormal Activity tomorrow alone?
hehehehhehehehe

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com