January 27, 2010

✿ pressie

we were eating ice-cream, wifi-ing, facebook-ing, doing assignment, playing Plants vs Zombies early in the morning at Museum Cafe
Xueyee was reading my new bought book =)
told you the book is nice!
class started at 1145am-1245pm
that's why we choose to waste our time at the cafe instead of classroom

and guess what I was doing?
I was waiting for my cds and souvenir from Chua Hong Tee
he is back from Taiwan
ignore the cds because I paid for them haha
my darling Show Luo is so cool!!!
awwwww~
I din't expect he will get a very big and chio Stitch's keychain for me
不怪的你今天特别帅 哈哈哈哈哈

Charles is getting me the Spongebob X Stage Skull SB Tee I want from Vancouver
of course lar not FOC, gila meh!
pricey you know?
I kept considering and discussing with him whether I should or shouldn't buy
then at last I decided to buy at least one piece of Stage tee in my life
hopefully there is available stock
otherwise I will cry die die ='(

2 comments:

Lil Tiger said...

zomg love the cd covers! :)
love your hangout place with your pals, where is that? :O
looks relaxing ^^

✿ siangtiing said...

it's a cafe beside our ATI building. opposite gaya street. the clock tower that side.
it has a ''loft''for us to do assignment =) very unique. but the price is higher than other cafe lar >< student of ati got 20% discount for the drinks.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com