January 25, 2010

✿ 找到了


an extremely blessed week I had last week
everything seemed so smooth for me
Lawrence knows why hahahaha
hey bro, see I told u almost everything
don't say I ''fat hao'' ok?
it hurts XD

17days later
I will be in China again
hopefully I get to meet up with Charles before my trip
and of course my Irene Chua
this little girl is really hard to date her out
I've been booking her since 2 months ago?

planning to get myself a STAGE tee
I know my mum will never let me buy online
but but but
haahahhaha I will make use of Chua Hong Tee when he is back from Taiwan
dayem the Spongebob design is so adorable uber chio

2 comments:

Lil Tiger said...

Kyaaaa i really miss China! :') but i phobia eating Fish Burger to survive, lol.


I am definitely not comfortable to go shopping over there as their salesgirl can be fierce X_X but I love seeing their o_O" reaction when I speak Chinese XD


Which part of China are you going? Beijing ma? Have fun! ;)

✿ siangtiing said...

hahah their salesgirl can be VERY fierce.but not all lar. some kinda friendly =)
erm im going to shanghai and some other places like 杭州,苏州.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com