January 20, 2010

✿ 烦


is doing business report now in student rest room
squeezing my brain juice to decide the questions for questionnaires

just now I was a little bit fed up at someone
I just don't get it
why he can still calling me almost every morning to ask where our class is, what time our class is
I did gave everyone the timetable with which classroom we are using on it,
one more thing about the cs3 classroom today
I did announced which classroom we are using yesterday, either Cempaka or Teratai
you heard what I said, everyone heard what i said
can you make use of the timetable and listen carefully to lecturer about the change and stuffs?
what for I waste my time to type and print out the timetable for you guys?
sheeesh

planning to combo movies tomorrow
Haunted Universities, Legion and Tooth Fairy

[edit]
I did a great job just now
helped a Shanghai tourist and his family to find a bus to Tanjung Aru
but they switched to another more suitable bus at the end
I felt really happy and proud of myself when he said thank you to me with a smiling face
even I'm still not professional in Tourism
at least in this minute I manage to help tourists using the knowledge I learned
[/edit]

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com