January 10, 2010

✿ reality


this might sound crazy, I know
but somehow this idea just pop out from my mind
''let's go to the island, ALONE.''
nah I know, I should stop thinking about this
concentrate on my studies is more important than anything

I can go wherever I want after I get a stable job
fyi, I'm currently study Diploma in Tourism Management
and one year more later, Certificate in Basic Tourist Guide will be the next
some people said,
唉呀,做旅游的赚不多钱!
oh, come on
I don't dream impractical dream
I know this is what I want
you see, people out there work so hard for their whole life
but they don't even have a chance to travel
what for?
this job, tour leader, does't really earn money
so? at least I get to go different countries few times in a year
right?

nevermind,
ignore me
I'm just too bored haha

2 comments:

Lil Tiger said...

Gah! How i wish if i saved enough $$ to go travel, my travel guide would be you! :D

I totally respect youth with enthusiasm and energy in realising their dream. I know with extra hard work, you will achieve it.
Good luck in chasing your dream :)
*salutes*


Please post a lot of pictures if you go 'kai-kai'! T^T

✿ siangtiing said...

hey thanks for support.
i never expect i will receive a comment here darling XD
sure i will post a lot of pictures if i go out of this country HAHAHA
i bet ur comp will be laggish that time XD

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com