January 17, 2010

✿ call


another crazy,energetic night I had yesterday
broke my own record again by going home at 3am
then woke up at 6am, rolled on my bed untill 8am
and here I am, blogging =)
I kinda like night life now, not the clubbing night life I mean
talk-cock-ing at cafe, playing L4D2 in the midnight with friends could be fun sometimes

around 5pm, Eling came and picked me up to her house
we played Lami since we had enough kakis
mind me, I'm always a noob when it comes to these symbols - ♦♠♥♣

headed to Growball at 6pm
met up with Chan, Raymond, Abin and Nathaniel
Jason was the boss, he spent us for the movie
''Woohoo 大日子'' semua full house ==''
so we watched ''The Spy Next Door''
it's a must watch movie! lmao
saw Abby, Ryan, and Marilyn too

Frenz Cafe next
we gossiped everything hahahaha
past tense, present tense and future tense
it was fun =)

L4D2 after that
I texted my cousin, Tony when we were still in cafe
to ask how was him lately
then yadaa yadaa yadaa he asked where were me
no doubt I told him about everything
and I won't be home before 2am
140am he called, for the very first time in his life and my life hahaaha
ps he is living in Kuching, yet he still called me in the middle of night
warned me not to hang out till so late
I finally know the feeling of ''brother-ly love''
awwwwww
gor, I'm good girl bah! I still sleep early almost everyday XD
remember? I told you before that I am a geek right?
Which means night life is not my stuff at all
我已经长大了,会好好照顾自己的.
I bet I've made him kinda speechless yesterday

pss my english is back to ''limited company level'' when I stop reading book fml

psss dayem Chua Hong Tee is currently enjoying his happy happy holidays in Taiwan. I'm jealous!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com