January 25, 2010

✿ the journey must go on!

customer service class had been canceled due to Mr.Yeo is resigned
no more cold jokes ><
he is actually a nice lecturer, wondering who will be our new lecturer
called Lawrence and asked him no need to rush back to college
then I decided to go Centre Point alone
went up straight to Popular Bookstore and get myself the book as shown above
walked around the bookstore before I pay for the book

headed down to Secret Recipe for my ''self hi-tea'' section
ordered drink and start reading the book I bought
it's a very interesting book I can tell
the author is from Sabah, Malaysia too
her blog>> click
she even opened a cozy home style lodge for backpackers in Jeju island, Korean
I am going to make her my idol from now on
goddamn jealous she can travel over 50 countries by herself
my mum will never let me to do this, even with friends
yeah mum again ==''
just wait and see, I will travel all by my own in one day after I get a job
this is a promise for myself


YOU CAN DO IT, DORIS KUNG!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com