January 04, 2010

✿ free time



so yeah, finally Eling is back to KK again
I was hoping someone would drag me out from home to play L4D2
and then the next minute Eling asked me out to play oh-my-mama heaven L4D2
witches, boomers, hunters and bla bla bla
I seriously have to improve my lousy skills so I won't pull my team mates' leg ><

after 3 or 4 rounds
Cantik and Jason brought us to Haha Pub at Lintas
yea yea I drank one and a half cup
I was not sure whether i should drink or not
because I am allergic to red wine before
but Eling asked my to try beer, maybe theres no problem for me to drink beer
and we played cards
I know I know, I know I suck
only know how to play ''21 points'' and ''heart attack''
so Jason taught me how to play ''cho-dai- D''
he was like teaching a kindergarden kid how to read ==''
but we had fun after all still
I won a round and he couldn't even accept the fact XD

went home around 130am
bathed then headed to bed





oh, my msn is working again =)


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com