November 25, 2009

✿ five sails

the birthday girl, Shareen
dom't worry so much eh
i believe someone outside will be your true love one day
we are still young bah
enjoy single life first =)



esther and fee

fee and ian

me and nanni







xiaoping, i miss you a lot
still remember we used to go canteen together during recess?
still remember we gossiped around?

here come the foods
this is my first plate
the waiter took away my second plate when my main cuisine been served
and asked me to get again after i finish the main cuisine
eii brother, i don't waste food one lar!




DESERTSSSSSS
you guys should know that i love to take photo of food especially desert
*drooling*
please go to Sutera Harbour or Shangri-La for buffet
never ever go to the Hotel starts with letter P in KK
i recommended Shangri-La near GSC









0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com