November 17, 2009

✿ betrayed

today is not a good day for me
hmm suppose to say that this year is not a good year for me
i am doomed
everything seem so wrong to me
lost my beloved stuff
studied wrong book when exam
get caught by lecturer and he don't even give me a chance to explain but humiliate me straight away

great that i still have my mommy with me to go through everything
i know i can't be a really good daughther
but i can guarantee that i will take good care of you when i go out to work next time




photos of today will be upload tomorrow
i was really happy to see my primary school vice principal and form teacher =)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Doris....,don't worry... me and you are the same....this is not that good year for me either... but there's are good upon the bad things... me and fatim can get to know you and other members..... so worry... we'll get through this.....XD....

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com