November 10, 2009

A+S=HOLE

i feel like killing someone now
if you think what you did just now can win anyone of us ONLY for this time
go ahead lar!
shame oh you, asshole!

no time to regret now
I've done my best in mid-term
and now i should work harder for final-term
I DON'T WANT TO LOSE TO YOU!

sometimes i didn't mean to yell or show my attitude
is just that i don't like to repeat the same things for many times because i make sure that my explanation, text or talk is clear enough in the first time
my temper gone really bad if you really did that to me
I'm sorry for that
my mum know about this
Irene knows about this
now i hope EVERYONE know about this
I am still the same Doris, nothing change
sometimes i maybe kinda straight forward
I don't hide my temper, attitude or anything to my close friends
please be understanding
if you are asking me something
try to look or think back what is my answer
you just have to look or think clear enough and you will surely get what i mean or say

2 comments:

✿ siangtiing said...

hello testing testing

fatim said...

hahaha....don't be mad my darling...everything will be just fine...(I think ..)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com