November 16, 2009

✿ 2012



life is getting busier
i just hope to finish up all my assignments, presentations and exam as soon as possible
so that i can enjoy my lovely holidays with my besties after i come back from Kuching
communication skill is not a problem so far because i can handle it quite well
but what makes me headache is the organisation behaviour's assignment
it is too hard for everyone of us
and the notes are totally different from what lecturer teaches us
what am i going to study for final exam then?
shoot me please! i rather die if i have to resit

going back to Chung Hwa kk to attend the graduation day tomorrow
it's been a long time i din't go back there to visit the teachers
my mission is to help xii xeer to take photos
thank god Mr. Differy allows me to leave earlier

oh ya
2012 is awesome
i got a lot of messages from the movie
people should not be selfish and we should be prepared for everthing before it is too late

and Zombie land is a big no no
no point, so it's not worth to watch

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com