November 03, 2009

✿ account

account is addicting
can you believe this sentence is actually come out from my mouth?
i used to hate account since senior 1 and never like it except for stock card account
but now
i always finish the assignment given by Mr.Differy the first or the second one
i can teach my friends who never learn book keeping before
don't think that i am showing off here
it is just i am proud of myself because when senior 1 and senior 2
i never paid any attention during class
sleep, wake up and copy other's homework are my daily routine for book keeping
or am i crazy or what?
this is so not me

communication skills' oral exam is coming really soon
the next next Thursday oh dayem
still working hard on the outline for demonstrative speech
hope i can do good in this
* Ms. Freda if you are reading this, oh please please give me more marks ok? my english is limited. *

some people changed when they meet new friends
they dumbed their old friends aside and came back when they have trouble
why why tell me why?




0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com