November 11, 2009

✿alone


Organisation behaviour's assignment is half-way done
bet i can finish it by thursday
final-term is coming really soon
this time i'm not going to worry too much because i can handle the 3 subjects
can't wait to go Kuching to meet with my Aunt (mammi's 5th sister) after exam
Eling and Cassandra are coming back too during December
hopefully we can go to island once again before feefee goes study oversea

how sad
all of my best friends are not around next year
i only manage to meet them few times a year
dayem i don't want to think about this
who else willing to come Damai and accompany me for lunch?
who else will listen to me when i have love problem?
who else will watch haunted movie with me?
no one will complain her problem to me anymore
no one will ''muk liang zai'' with me anymore
no one will gossip with me anymore

please lar Doris Kung
why you have to think so much?
appreciate what you have now before they are gone lar

ya right
i don't want to be alone bah ish


by the way,
this is my 450th posts!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com