May 16, 2009

r a i n ♥


KK finally rained.
thank God.

Elyenna Eling 依玲 余玲娜 nen nen *you love me when i call you this*
do you know how much i miss you?
i was like want to to Brisbane straight away.
life without you in KK so effing sien.
no one gossip with me no one let me sot sot dei.
itu abin ah u go liao he msn dou fei shi find me.
itu cantik ah u go liao he sure not going to send me her send me there liao.
you see! so kesian oh me.
luckily you got your line faster than i thought.
but now you offline without telling me?
i belum tell you i miss you eh geees
you belum tell me you miss me too

one more week to go,
my college life is going to start so soon
i have to 相依为命 with Tee for TWO AND A HALF YEAR **
don't be mad k Tee if you see this
just kidding bar

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com