May 12, 2009

食 ♥

Eling called me out for having dinner at Umai, D junction.
This japanese restaurant is having promotion till 31th of May
Rm1 - Rm2 per plate sushi
you can eat non - stop whole day long
the sushi below are just a part of our dishes
we ordered a lot (Rm80 - Rm 100)
we sat inside the vip room
kesian the waitress have to came in and out to take order
i got no time to snap all the sushi's photos because i have to fight with 4 of them
if not i got no sushi to eat
so funny
after dinner,
we headed to E-city to play Left 4 Dead versus
i have no idea how to play zombies
keep kena shoot by i - also - don't - know - who

can you all see the red circle ?
IT'S ME!
I'M DEAD!
stupid Abin i hate you!
his character was smoker bah!
pandai lar kau!
grrrrrr
no one save me when he hang his tounge around me WTF
then all those lanc zombies came and killed me pfft

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com