May 19, 2009

l a s t ♥


wooohoooo
I GOT THE JOLIN'S AUTOGRAPH CONCERT PASS!
no need to stand outside this time
I DON'T WANT A BOYFRIEND
I NEED MY J.O.L.I.N

boooo
last day of KCC Korean Class
친구랑 과 선생님 보고 싶을게요
no need to miss tee and teacher
because i still can meet teacher for another 3 months
and i still have to see Tee FOR 2 AND A HALF YEAR every single day
teacher is in Korean now for her Visa thingy
she is going to buy me chio stationaries , korean dictionary and some korean books
감사합니다

should i join the advance class
the korean teacher is not 우리 지나 선생님 anymore

group photo
from the left : elveana, me, feefee, tee, leonie, roslee, teacher, hafidah, vun
from the left : me, leonie, vun, feefee, elveana, teacher
tee & vun
me & tee
me & vun
me & elveana
tee & elveana
nahhh leonie, this lar suppose to call couple! they are so match
tee & cute feefee
me & elveana
fee & elveana
me & leonie
elveana & vun
feefee & teacher
leonie & teacher

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com