May 22, 2009

瀬 戸 丸 ♥


this new blogskin was done by yesterday night
i am so in love with the banner
thanks
girls generation as usual
too bad they are now on hiatus
hope they are coming back very soon

cynna was right
i really scared those ripper outside will copy my idea or rip my banner
they don't ask permission from you or even credit you
pailin and bach said they never seen this effect outside
so please
don't rip and have some sense of originality
thanks

planned to go library today
but mammi said wait until tomorrow first
because she can't pick me up as she was busying with her account
have to settle my NS (National Services) stuff at ATI before library
i'm not going to join since i've to continue my studies
and get a bar of Toblerone from Famous Amos

Teacher Jina will be back tomorrow!
hooooooray!
shes gonna bring me back chio stationeries and korean dictionary
i am so excited about that
really glad that i have a nice teacher like her

have you all see the slide beside yet?
he is Okura Satoru from Atashinchi no Danshi (drama)
SETOMARU IS MINE MINE MINE!
don't steal him from me i will bite
i know somebody outside will copy exactly what people likes, what people blog about etc
Amelia, Lisa and Pailin, you guys know who i mean right

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com