May 23, 2009

b u t t e r f l y ♥

mammi dropped me in front of ATI
i went in to get the letter of offer and settle the NS thingy
headed to library nearby for my korean revision
never been to upstair before
i straight away put down my stuffs and went to the E-corner
you know me ONLINEEEEE haha
Eling asked me to do her quiz on facebook
your quiz is really lame like what others said
YOU LIKE STARBUCKS GREENTEA LAR PLEASE!
HOT WATER PULAK!
so my grand result is 6/10
they all just got 2-3/10


had lunch with mammi at gaya street
we ordered the famous pot rice


finally got my imported Jolin's later album
this is the last one on the shelf
i mean imported one
very hot-sell eh


20 facts about me
tagged bySteph
*Eling u must read this quiz and do this quiz*
so i can understand you more mar
  1. I like to play with swings, ever since I was a little kid..
  2. I dislike the smell of smoke.. Whether its from the rubbish dump you just burnt behind your house, or exhaust gas emitted from you car.. ESPECIALLY cigaratte smokes.. You are destroying ur own health and polluted the environment..
  3. I like the smell of gasoline gas from gas stations, and also mosquitoes spray..
  4. I like guys with thick lower lips & well-shaped, just like my KOUJI SETO baby..
  5. I watch ghost movies, but I will have nightmares after watching it..
  6. I have a sensable amount of common sense *proud*
  7. Looking at an old aged guy, my heart hurts, I don't know why..
  8. I'll be very sad if I was neglected by others..
  9. When i see justice is being wrongly put, i'll say it out, however my friends will stop me from doing so
  10. Really love the colour pink
  11. Can't live without
  12. I liked Jay Chou very much before
  13. The purpose of my eyes is to stalk out for cute guys
  14. I like to walk here & there by myself, but I seldom do it..
  15. sometimes i hate my mum, but i know i love her deep inside my heart
  16. I have exam-phobia
  17. Never liked black colour
  18. Since I was a kid, I'd never believe in fairytales
  19. Love is always so far apart from me
  20. I like looking up into the blue sky, filled with white , but I don't like the big, bright ...

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com