June 18, 2009

shoot me puh-leaseee ♥


i love to go college
the classmates are friendly and talkative
love it when everyone calling each other Darling, Sayang and Honey =)
i shared the chocolate that shareen bought from Aussie to all of my classmates
awww Von and Vincent haven't try yet
habis sudah bar sayang

went to buy present for ian's baby sister
i can't get any nice present in Wisma
so i just simply choose since Nanni said the soft toy looks nice
had lunch at the famous hong kong porridge shop
with Nanni, Jeremiah, Tee and Vincent
Vincent did not talk much like usual
but sometimes his jokes really can make us freeze

back to Nabalu cafe for the discussion
i felt moody in a sudden
for no reason ==''
this is weird
they all were worried about me
especially Malcom
he is such a sweet guy =)
keep asking me not to sad, smile
you guys make me feel warm
sorry guys
i didn't mean to skip anyone of you
just don't feel like talking

Chong
just let her go
not worth you know
i know its not easy but can you just try?
thanks for advices by the way
but i think i've stepped into the trap
what can do?
my heart is weak
people can easily come into my heart without my knowing
i just want to know whether he is serious in this relationship or not
i don't want to get hurt anymore
you know lar about my first love stuff
i don't know what can i do now
suffering and confusing
just shoot me, honey

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com