June 15, 2009

c a f e ♥


college life is getting busier each day
role play, part of speech, assignment, laporan etc
i cannot act like what i did before in secondary school
this is about my future
have to put more efforts now in my studies

i went to school early in the morning to do my INTHI assignment
suppose to go school at 230pm actually
waiting the time to pass in the library
headed to Borneo Kopitiam with XueYee to meet her classmates
suprisingly the enviroment of the Kopitiam is nice
i will snap some photos for you all next time
forgot to bring my camera today

most of us din't find the part of speech notes
so Ms.Freda punished us to sing Twinkle little star with actions
so embarassing you know?

after school Ian walked me to library
Ian Loo! the nike shoes we both have is a female shoes!
and and and and and!
don't use the handphone straps we both have!
hahahahahahaha


i think...
nothing lar...

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com