June 17, 2009

l o v e ♥

*i took this long time ago*


something happened in a sudden yesterday night while i was chatting with him
seriously i don't know how should i react lar
it was the first time
FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE OK!
and i dare to face you bar no worry =)
its not a bad thing thou

i told shareen about this and she was like
''yerrr don't make me jealous eh!''
jealous for what oh?
lols just wait and see
when you transform to a woman successfully
im sure you will have one too hahahha

eling bar
i need you so much to be with me now
i need your opinions and so on
i need you every time but due to the time difference
we can't talk much
i can't wait until the day you come back to Malaysia
you don't know how much i need you!

i've changed my blog link
so embarrasing lar my college friends view my blog
my broken english punya toh soi
to those who want to link/relink me
PLEASE DON'T
i beg you =)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com