June 09, 2009

pee - ka - boo ♥


called Ian before class start yesterday
i miss him *as a friend*
everyone know this XD
i felt so bad that my movie kaki, kbox kaki, melinsung kaki and pulau kaki all went to study oversea
Ian Goh! You are one of them also lar!

sometimes i wanted to ask my new college mates to hang out
but we just knew each other for 2 weeks
will they willing to go out with me?
i don't know
shy to ask ><

i miss all my kakis
i don't want our friendship to fade away


the feeling deep inside my heart is weird
i can't write too much here
i want to keep it to my own
why?
this is so not me
i don't hide secret last time
whole class knew who i like, who i hate
Doris's secrets = No Secrets
but now
not anymore
why?
i changed?
guess so

sound so emo
what can do?

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com