June 05, 2009

J O L I N ♥

i had a great day today
met a humorous friend too
lmao he is the most FUNNIEST guy i ever met
i knew Chong this afternoon
from afternoon until the minute i sent him back to his house
i can't stop myself from laughing
he is seriously so damn funny
even my mammi also laugh because of him
hey! don't forget you promised to cook me cheeeeesy lagsania ok?
oh ya he is good in baking
his kopi tiam is the most famous one at Kepayan

Mr.Ramesh din't attend class
we wasted our time inside classroom for 2 fcuking hours doing nothing
11 something i went to had lunch with Nanni, Tee and Jeremiah
nice to meet you, Jeremiah

Jeremiah dropped BM and Nanni was not feeling well
so they went back
me and Tee went to Wisma to buy Toblerone chocolate
then headed back to college to meet Xue Yee
this is how i know Chong
BM class was ok
so far so good
we have a trip to Kundasang, Ranau and Hotspring on 4th of July
HOOOOOORAY!

i really love college life
the people are all friendly
i feel that now myself can socialize very well
those philipinos are not as what you think they are
they are good people
i mean those in my college one lar haha
the other one philipinos is Steph
she is awesome too!

after school me, Xue Yee , Chong walked to Warisan to ride the shuttle bus
and Tee accompanied us to there since he has nothing to do
all the tickets before 5pm no stocks!!!!
what the fcuk i don't know we can booking the ticket lor!
so after Yiyi came we ride the city bus to 1b
manatahu the city bus turn back to Terminal
so we had to took the van bus to 1b


Tee and I
i seriously need to get rid of my bad habit start from now
我不要驼背我不要脚开开
我不是淑女所以没办法哈





XueYee sis -Er Er





Chong Chong XD



shukmun



Jolin's autograph concert!!!







0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com