June 19, 2009

好人卡 ♥

for you..

i do really like you
you are so nice and sweet, honey
thanks for liking me
thanks for not forcing me
thanks for willing to learn chinese for me
thanks for everything
i appreciate a lot
you are just too good
except ''you know what''
but i don't deserve it
i am still not ready to start a relationship yet
i would like to know you more if you are willing to
can i?

eling..
you are always my BFF
thanks for being such a good listener and best friend of mine
even you are in Aussie now
you still call me and listen to my ''rubbish''
it's really too hard for me to face this kind of stuff
you know that my heart is weak
i feel so bad right now
i guess i will regret with this decision

fee..
thanks for being with me when eling is not around
and willing to share my hapiness
i love you =)

nanni and tee
thanks for supporting me
your tolerance make me feel warm
i love you guys

lawrence,
you are so good
even if you need to pak toh with gf
you still reply my texts and give me advices
support me always no matter what
i wish you all the best with you gf
i love you, as a friend

chong,
thanks for all the advices
you really know me well
even if we just knew each other for weeks
i don't want to see you putting a '' i -still-miss-her'' expression on your face everytime

what can do?
I AM SUCK!
I AM BITCH!
I AM RANDOM!
I AM NOBODY!

I FEEL SO BAD!!!!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com