June 26, 2008

Arhhhh just ignore my fatty leg
_______________________
ohhh i changed my blogskin back to pink again
i love blythe=]
*credited cathleen and rabbit*
ah beng complained that spongebob is too childish
he dont want view my blog if i dont change it
fish you beng
nevermind
MR.SPONGEBOB
I STILL HEART YOU
_________________
damn i dislike this class
not hate ok?
dont misunderstand
spm is coming so soon and they all still mcc
play here play there
gila here gila there
make teacher fed up
please lar
just shut your big mouth off during lesson
open it back when recess
people want to study also cannot
kesian those cikgu cikgu
i am so regret i treat them so bad the first semester
now i have changed
NEW BORN DOLIGU
just want to express out my feeling
not to offend anyone of you
dont beh song me i tell you
this is the truth
______________
stress la school life
my art hangtam de lar
my brain tidak berfungsi
lack of brain juice
and i forgot to bring my drawing book back
oh shit
all the graph inside
habis lar aku ni
____________
i left the last 2 sections of penilaian blank
so sleepy and i got no idea what to write for peribahasa and novel
farijah sure kill me kao kao after
habis lar aku ni
fangyee geng lor
talked phone and makan during penilaian
mr.teng saw when she use 'hand language' to talk with qiqi
and loooools
he repeated what she did
punya funny
ok lar i lazy liao
good night mwarh

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com