December 02, 2008
was chatting with liew yih sin just now during recess time
and we are talkking about pet society XDDD
he told me that the person who incharge of pet society dy update the xmas deco staff yesterday night
i was not able to log on my pet society at home so i dont know about the update

i straight away went to my mum's office after my last SPM paper
log on facebook and playing pet society until now
i even listening to xmas songs =p
AWWWW I LOVE CHRISTMAS *333*


this is my house
theres a snowman beside can you see it?
SNOW EVERYWHERE ^^


part of my house
this is my living room
so chio right?
i want to buy some gold tree tinsel and a small xmas tree to put inside my bedroom tomorrow
ignore my coints amount please ==''
i will earn it back tomorrow >.<

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com