April 22, 2009

p l a n ♥



random shot using Fee's baby Sony T2
thanks for borrowing me my dear
i really can't live without camera eh

today was so fcuking sien
not many customers buy takoyaki
whole morning not more than 100 boxes

Eling came to pick me up and we headed to Core Fitness
I din't gym at all because i was wearing slippers
Saw Eling's primary schoolmate Brian Lee
geees he is Ananas boss's ( the lengzai boss i'm so despo to) cousin Photobucket
so embarrasing lar!
*p/s : don't take it serious if i said i'm despo to someone, just despo, no love love stuff and yellow stuff k?*

i'm not working after end of April
i want to enjoy as much as possible before my college life start
here some of my plans
- Abin's house to play pool ( 24/4)
- Sunday market to buy gold fishes with Fee and Eling (26/4)
- Pulau trip ( still considering )
- Kbox to karaoke ( depend )
- Take neoprints with Eling before she go to Australia
- Eling's farewell
- Fee's birthday party
-

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com