April 29, 2009

C O P ♥

I AM NOT MALAY!!!
GET IT?!
HOW MANY TIMES I NEED TO REPEATING THE SAME THING?
I AM CHINESE!!!
I SPEAK CHINESE!
MY MALAY ROSAK ONE!
UNDERSTAND?
明白吗?
需要我以后写部落格都用中文写吗?
SCREWED THAT GEEEEEES!




after gym went to eling's house to shower
i was craving for bath when i was in her car
sweat a lot cause we were sauna in 61 degree celcius after excersise
can you imagine how hot is that?
no i don't so haha

headed to 1B to catch up the movie ( MALL COP )
geeees not the movie i want to watch darn!
I WANT TO WATCH ' COMING SOON' LAR!
Eling bar~ accompany me to watch haunted movie for once eh!
* i know you will read my blog so please say '' YES" or "OK" *



im not in the mood to update my post
BECAUSE...
..................................................................................



..................................................................



...................................................



......................................



....................



........



.


O M F G
one of my goldfish dead!
REST IN PEACE 肥婆奶奶 ='[

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com