April 03, 2009

g y m ♥

sorry for no update for few days
i was busying with my stuffs recently =)
i know camilla misses my post like heaven XD
right camilla?

went to Asian Tourism Institute College to sign up Diploma in Tourism Management course
whooots finally i can continue my study le ^^
back to mum's office and wait for eling to pick me up
headed to Core Fitness for gym at 400pm
my leg muscle so darn pain after gym ==''
lawrence joined Core Fitness too >///<






had my dinner with eling at Sushi King
this time their service not bad
got improved!
went back to eling's house to take a shower
ABIN MICHAEL UBU kena tipu by me XDXDXDXD

CarcaSean (boardgame) cafe
celebrate fad and soon's bday at there
dint play much because soon need to go home earlier








saborteur*





0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com